Version 4.3.1 - Release Notes
This release includes several significant additions.
As previously, a light version
is available, with only the system agents
targeted at general DNN users and integrators, whereas the full version contains more complex examples leveraging third party libraries
Artificial Intelligence Series (Vol. 1):
This is the first release of a series on AI, with the platform serving as a support for a course this semester.
The course is based on AI a Modern Approach by by Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig
, and as part of a new AI Rest service, the Java code
for the text book was ported using IKVM and 3 controllers were added for problem solving
, and contraint satisfaction problems
The collection of postman requests
was updated to include demos of the various strategies available.
Future releases will include additional controllers for reasoning, semantic web, probabilistic programming, Natural language processing, neural networks and genetic algorithms.
Initial versions put an emphasis on dynamic AI strategies, which can be passed as Rest parameters to provide experimental material for the course. Dynamic CSPs
are an example of future directions, where the problems themselves can be passed as Rest parameters.
Referrer spammers and categorization:
The string processing
capabilities of the platform were enhanced and put to good use with a new Firewall rule to identify and block referrer spammers
Adapted from a project by David Lee
, that rule draws from a list of 8000+ spammer domains refreshed every month from various external lists, and uses a categorizer leveraging a Radix Tree
for optimal lookup time.
DNN Utilities and API and compact serialization:
New Rest services families were initiated to support DNN utilities, and an API to the platform. They will be gradually integrated during the next couple of versions, and benefit from the recent work on compact xml and json serialization.
As a result of that work, the default configuration size size was reduced by 70%.
- New: Artificial intelligence Rest services (vol.1): search, games, csp with dynamic strategies and demo
- New: Firewall rule to block referrer spammers with optimized Radixtree lookup of +8000 domains
- New: Customizable current user Rest service for client side access
- New: Auto-checking "Remember me" control adapter
- Improved: DNN 8 Compatible
- Improved: Web API dynamic parameters can have default values
- Improved: Compact Serialization of Static and Dynamic Objects in XML and JSON (default config 70% size reduction)
- Improved: Agent Rules can be run on the fly
- Improved: Http Response headers can be captured in a custom variable
- Improved: String Filter options to split reverse or escape a string
- Improved: Edit and Continue extended to FCNMode=0
- Fixed: Sub-HttpHandlers Token replace for fiddles
- Fixed: Simultaneous connection detection race condition in session mode (shared IP)
- Fixed: Added synchronization lock in rule processing to avoid rare race condition
- Fixed: Unregister command button